Last updated May 04, 2021
LAVSIM Higienização Têxtil SA, MAXLAV Lavanderia Especializada SA, VIDA Lavanderias Especializada SA and AQUALAV Serviços de Higienização LTDA. personal data collected while accessing this website, in addition to making clear Grupo SRI Brasil’s commitment to guarantee the protection of personal data, in accordance with applicable legislation.
On September 18, 2020, the General Data Protection Law (LGPD – Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018) came into force.
Confirming the constant commitment to keep the data of the various stakeholders of the SRI Brasil Group protected (Employees, Customers, Suppliers, Shareholders, Third Parties, Site Visitors) and to guarantee maximum transparency on how these are processed and kept safe, the SRI Group Brasil has adapted its management model and privacy policies to make them compatible with the law.
Read the new Information available in this section, remembering that you can exercise your rights referred to in Chapter III of the LGPD at any time, as follows:
- e-mail to the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “to the person in charge”.
Information for personal data on the website
It is important to point out that a large part of the content on our website can be accessed without any type of prior registration, so that you can access it freely, without telling us who you are. Some services may, however, require you to voluntarily provide us with your Personal data. If you choose not to share this personal information, we may not be able to make certain information available to you, or you may not be able to access parts of this .
Object of Treatment
Purpose of Treatment
Your data is processed without your prior consent for the following purposes and legal bases:
– execution of the contract and/or pre-contractual commitments;
– use the Site;
– manage a contact request;
– the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Subject;
– manage and maintain the Site, also providing appropriate technical assistance;
– prevent or uncover fraudulent activity or harmful abuse of the Site;
– exercise the rights of the Holder, for example, the right of defense in court;
– compliance with legal obligations, such as compliance with obligations established by laws, regulations, community regulations, orders and requirements of the competent authorities.
Furthermore, your data is only processed with your prior consent for the realization of statistics created from the analytical cookies described in the Cookies Policy of the Site, to which reference must be made, with the aim of optimizing and improving the browsing the site without identifying the browser.
The processing of Personal Data is carried out – electronically – through the operations of collection, registration, updating, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and destruction of data.
provision of data
The provision of Personal Data, except for purposes subject to your prior consent, is mandatory and any refusal to provide such Data may make it impossible to follow up on your requests for information.
Your data may be accessed for the above purposes:
- employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller, acting as data processors and / or managers;
- internal data processing and/or system administrators; third-party companies or other subjects (for example, IT service providers, suppliers, credit institutions, professional companies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, acting as external data processors.
Your Data may be disclosed, even without your consent, for the aforementioned purposes, to supervisory bodies, law enforcement agencies or the judiciary who will process them, upon express request, as data operators for institutional purposes and / or institutional. Or by law in the course of investigations and verifications. Your data may also be disclosed to third parties (e.g. partners, suppliers, freelancers, agents, etc.), such as Data operators, for the performance of instrumental activities for the aforementioned purposes.
The Data Controller informs that, as an interested party, if the limitations provided for by law do not apply, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and that such data is made available to you in an intelligible manner;
- obtain an indication and, if necessary, a copy of: a) the origin and category of personal data; b) the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) the purposes and methods of processing; d) the identity of the owner and managers; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may know them, namely if they are recipients from third countries or international organisations; f) where possible, the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; g) the existence of an automated decision-making process and, in this case, the logic used, the importance and expected consequences for the data subject;
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, the integration of incomplete data;
- revoke the given consent at any time, easily, without hindrance, using, if possible, the same channels through which it passed;
- obtain anonymization, blocking or deletion of Data: a) illegally processed; b) no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or further processed; c) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legal basis; d) to oppose the treatment; e) in the event of compliance with a legal obligation; f) in the case of data concerning minors.
The Data Controller may keep Personal Data only in case of: a) exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfillment of a legal obligation, exercise of a public interest mission or exercise of public authority; c) reasons of public health interest; d) file of public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of right in court.
The Data Controller may also:
- obtain limitation of processing in case of: a) dispute over the accuracy of personal data; b) illegal treatment by the Data Controller to prevent its cancellation; c) exercise of their right in court; d) verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller in relation to those of the interested party;
- receive, if the treatment is carried out by automatic means, without impediments and in a structured, commonly used and readable format, the Personal Data in order to transmit them to another owner or – if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission by the owner to another owner;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data; b) the processing of personal data concerning you, for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail mail and/or through traditional telephone and/or paper mail marketing methods;
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) while browsing a website and that provide certain information (“Cookies”). Cookies are then sent back to the original website during each subsequent navigation, or are sent to a different website that is able to recognize that particular cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognize your device on each subsequent visit to the same website. Cookies also allow you to store your browsing preferences, offering you a more functional Site experience and making site content as personalized as possible.
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control over cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block cookies or block cookies from certain websites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies by closing your browser. However, he should bear in mind that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences he has set on the website will be lost. We invite you to consult the technical information for your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable the setting of cookies or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the service may not function correctly or may be significantly slower.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be technical, analytical and profiling.
Technical cookies allow us to improve your navigation and provide you with all the services offered by the Site. In particular, the Site uses the following technical “sessions” and proprietary persistent cookies.
Analytical cookies allow us to analyze how you browse the Site to help us improve your browsing experience.
Technical cookies used by our website are used to make and facilitate your navigation and to provide and allow you to use the services of the website, while analytical cookies are used to analyze and monitor how you use the website (for example, number of hits and page views), for statistical purposes and to allow us to make improvements to the Site in terms of operation and navigation.
The provision of Personal Data, with the exception of those counted through technical cookies, is optional.
HOW TO VERIFY AND DELETE COOKIES
How to disable cookies:
Attention: providing data is optional; however, please note that refusing/disabling cookies may prevent you from using some features of the Site.
HOW TO VERIFY AND DELETE COOKIES
Can I disable cookies and other forms of information collection?
You can disable or delete cookies, as well as other data collection technologies, in your browser settings and in your device’s operating system settings, with the exception of operating cookies which, if disabled, will not allow you to use the Sites and Apps.
If you are applying for a role at one of our locations, we will need to collect your Personal Information from your resume, references, professional and educational organizations and other sources. The purpose of collecting and processing this information is to manage your candidacy for positions at the SRI Brasil Group. Your Personal Information will be viewed and/or accessed exclusively by HR members of the companies of the SRI Brasil Group and other employees involved in the recruitment and selection and hiring process, with the purpose of carrying out an assessment of your suitability for the position for which you are applying. has applied or is potentially eligible to be hired.
We will take all precautions so that both the HR of the group companies, as well as third parties involved in the selection process, comply with applicable data privacy laws, confidentiality and provide adequate safeguards to keep your Personal Information safe.
For more information about the Policy or how we handle your personal data, you can contact us via email.